Managing the Assessment Process - View and Analyze Results
Assessment Managers and Administrators can access the Evidence Collection project to monitor the progress of the evaluations, add/edit/delete evaluators, run reports and close projects.
Navigate to Evidence Collection Page for the Selected Evidence Collection Project
- Access the Outcomes Assessment tab and navigate to the Evidence Collection project.
- Select the link in the Name for the project--the Evidence Collection project page is displayed.
Evidence Collection Project Page
- Toggle the Hide Completed Evaluations checkbox to display all Evaluations or just those not completed.
- Review the All Evaluators list to see the progress of all Evaluators or use the checkbox beside Evaluator(s) name to see the progress of individual evaluators.
- Choose the Edit Evaluators button to add or remove evaluators.
Removing an Evaluator redistributes remaining Artifacts among the remaining Evaluators. Adding an Evaluator distributes remaining artifacts among the evaluators reducing the number each one needs to complete. When swapping out Evaluators, it is best to remove the old Evaluator before adding a new one.
Evidence Collection Project Reports
Reports on the Evidence Collection project can be run at any time while the evaluations are taking place.
NOTE: that there is a delay between the completion of the evaluation and the update of the reports. By default, report data is refreshed once every 24 hours, nightly. Report data will generally become available the day following the evaluation.
To Run Reports
The Evidence Collection Page for the Selected Project
- From the Analysis Options on the Reports page, you can choose to either View and Analyze the Results or you can Download and Export the Results--which can then be further analyzed in software such as Excel.
- Select Rubric to Analyze allows you to choose which Rubric/Leaning Outcome to Analyze (if the Project contains more than one). NOTE: Only the rubrics associated with the collection will be displayed. This includes both Outcomes Assessment.
- Limit artifacts by submission date will further limit the report data to include only evaluations of artifacts submitted by the student between the selected dates.
- Compare Results By allows you to compare results using available Demographic data such as Gender.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Currently no demographic parameters--including gender--are available. We are currently working with Blackboard to see what demographic data can be added to the system.
Some Sample Reports are shown below.