Configure Audio/Video Settings
From the recording page, the presenter has the ability to alter the audio and video settings. This is where the default microphone, screen, and webcam video can be changed.
Change Audio/Video Settings
Use the drop-down menu for each category to change:
1. the default microphone that the software uses to record your speaking.
2. which view you'd like on the left side of the video (computer screen vs. webcam video).
3. the framerate of the video on the left (i.e., the quality of the video).
4. which view you'd like on the right side of the video (computer screen vs. webcam video).
5. the framerate of the video on the right.