Generating a Public Link
This guide will demonstrate how to create a public link to a video that anyone can view. Note: No analytic data is captured with videos accessed through a public link.
To generate a public link for a video, click on the video you wish to create a public link for.
Getting a Public Link, Part 1
To get the public link, click on the Sharing button.
Getting a Public Link, Part 2
If you do not see any public link information, click the Add Public Link button at the bottom to create a public link.
Getting a Public Link, Part 3
Under the section labeled public links are the following items:
- Active: A green checkbox shows that the link is currently active, meaning that users can view the content using the public link.
- Delete: Click the Delete button to permanently remove the public link.
- Link: Click on the link here and it will be copied to the clipboard.
- Description: Enter a description for the video here.
- Embed: Click the Embed button to generate an embed code for embedding the video in a website.
- Start at: Click the button and enter the desired start time to start the video from a designated start time
- Authenticate: Click this link to require users to use their Echo360 account to access the video.