Importing Student Simulation
Follow the steps below to learn how to import the Collaborate Ultra simulation into your course.
Download the Simulation.zip File
- Click on Student Training Modules in the course menu.
- Click on the simulation.zip link on the Student Training Modules page in the Faculty Resource Center. This will download the module file to your computer.
Navigate to the Course Where the File Will Be Uploaded
Navigate to a Blackboard course where you are the instructor.
Access the Course's Tool Availability Page
In the Control Panel, expand the Customization menu and select Tool Availability.
Enable Content Package (SCORM) by checking the last box in the row for that tool. Then click the Submit button.
Uploading the Simulation
Navigate to a content area to upload the simulation, then hover over Build Content and select Content Package (SCORM).
Add Content Package
Click the Browse My Computer button, select the Simulation.zip file you downloaded, and click the Submit button.
- Enter the title you would like for the simulation.
- Optional: Enter a description.
- Make the SCORM available.
- Alter the number of attempts students are allowed.
- Optional: Limit availability.
- Select the type of grading desired and associated settings.
- Optional: Select a due date.
- Click the Submit button.