Adding a Course Discussion Board Link
This lesson will demonstrate how to add a discussion board link to a Blackboard course site for the entire course to participate.
Adding a Course Discussion Board Link, Part 1
- To add a link to a course tool, hover over the Add Menu Item button (the + sign).
- Select Tool Link from the menu that appears.
Adding a Course Discussion Board Link, Part 2
You will now see a dialog box similar to the one above:
- Name: Enter a name for the tool link here.
- Type: Select Discussion Board from the dropdown menu.
- Available to Users: Check the box to make the link available to students
- When you are finished, click the Submit button.
The My Grades link will then appear at the bottom of the course menu.