Adding TurningPoint Access in Your Course
Adding the TurningPoint Registration Tool allows students to register their clickers in Blackboard. Furthermore, instructors can then export clicker sessions directly to the Grade Center in Blackboard. Note: Instructors must first enable the Turning Account Registration Tool Building Block prior to adding the tool to the course.
Allowing Access to the Turning Technologies Account Registration Tool, Part 1
- To add a link to the course menu, hover over the Add Menu Item button (the + sign) in the upper left corner.
- Select Tool Link from the menu that appears.
Allowing Access to the Turning Technologies Account Registration Tool, Part 2
You will now see a dialog box labeled Add Tool Link:
- Name: Enter a name for the tool link here.
- Type: Select Turning Technologies Account Registration from the dropdown menu.
- Available to Users: Check the box to make the link available to students
- When you are finished, click the Submit button.
The link will now appear at the bottom of the course menu.