Moving Items Between Courses
In addition to moving files within the current course, the Blackboard Content Collection allows instructors to move content between courses. This guide will demonstrate how to move content between courses.
Accessing the Course Content Collection
Moving Files, Part 1
Moving Files, Part 2
After clicking the Move button, you will see a screen labeled Move Content:
- Content Information: This section lists all the selected files.
- Destination: Click the Browse button to locate a destination within the course. For more information, please refer to the next step.
- If selected, the system automatically overwrites the existing file with the same name: Check this option to overwrite any existing files within the selected destination folder.
- When finished, click the Submit button to move the files into the selected folder.
Accessing Other Courses Folders
Selecting Course Folders
The Browse Content Collection screen will now list folders for each course you have instructor access to:
- The Course ID of the courses will appear in the Name column. To access folders within a course directory, click on the course ID here.
- To move the file to the root directory for the course, select the radio button next to the course you wish to move the content to.
- When finished, click the Submit button. You will then be returned to the Move Content screen.