Working Offline - Downloading Grade Center Data
This guide will demonstrate how to export the Grade Center data to a spreadsheet for working offline or printing. The grade center data will be saved to your computer as either a comma or tab-delimited text file. Once the Grade Center data has been downloaded, the data can be opened in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel.
Accessing the Grade Center
To access the Grade Center for a Blackboard course, log into your Blackboard course and go to the Control Panel:
- Click on the Grade Center heading.
- The Grade Center section will expand. Select Full Grade Center from the available options.
Downloading Grade Center Data, Part 1
You will now see the Full Grade Center for the course. To export the Grade Center data:
- Hover over the Work Offline button in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Download from the menu.
Downloading Grade Center Data, Part 2
You will now see a screen labeled Download Grades. On this screen:
- Select Data to Download: Select the type of data to download (Full Grade Center, Selected Column, or User Information Only)
- Delimiter Type: Selet the type of delimited file system to use (Comma or Tab). Tab is the recommended option.
- Include Hidden Information: Select Yes to include hidden columns and users or select No to exclude hidden columns and users.
- When finished, click the Submit button.
Downloading Grade Center Data, Part 3
You will now see a message on screen saying the data was saved to a file. Click the Download button to save the file to your computer.