What is the Content Collection?
The Content Collection serves as a repository for all the files the instructor has uploaded to the course. This section will discuss how to manage the content that has been uploaded to the Content Collection. The Content Collection also allows instructors to manage materials across all the courses they are enrolled in. It is recommended that instructors periodically take time to organize the content collection, and remove older material that is not in use.
Accessing the Content Collection and Content Collection Overview
To access the Content Collection in Blackboard, log into your Blackboard course and go to the Control Panel. In the Control Panel, click on Content Collection to view links related to the Content Collection:
- Click on the Course ID to access the Content Collection for the current course.
- All Courses Content: This link will allow access to all courses for which you have instructor access.
- All Organizations Content: This link will allow access to all organizations for which you have instructor access.
- Institution Content: This link provides access to content that has been made available to instructors at the institutional level.
- To search for content, enter a search term, and click the Go button.
- Basic Search: Click this link to search for content in the current course.
- Advanced Search: Click this link to search for content defined by additional parameters.