Setting up Test Settings in Respondus
This lesson will demonstrate how to use Respondus to apply test settings to a test.
Setting up Availability Settings
To set up the availability settings, first open a Respondus document
- Click on the Settings tab on the top
- Select Availability from the menu on the left.
- Check the boxes to enable the desired settings. Note: Respondus uses a 24 hour clock so 5:00 p.m. would be entered as 17:00
- To enable the use of Respondus Lockdown Browser, a special browser that prevents students from copying, printing or accessing other websites while taking the test, check the box here.
Once the desired availability settings are in place, the next step will demonstrate how to set up the appearance settings.
Setting up Test Presentation
- At the top of the page, click on the Settings button
- Click on Other Settings on the left
- Check the box labeled "include this test in gradebook score calculations" to include the test scores in grade calculations
- Select the desired feedback options to show students after they submit the test.
- Select the desired options for displaying the questions. Check the box labeled Randomize Questions to present the questions in a random order.
- Select the desired format for answer choice numbering.
Once the desired settings have been added, you may continue with the publishing process.