What is Respondus?
Respondus 4.x is a software program for authoring and publishing exams for importing into Blackboard. Respondus is available free of charge to all registered faculty members at The University of Toledo.
The following features are available within Respondus:
- Exam Authoring
- Importing Exams created in Microsoft Word
- Publishing Exams to Blackboard
- Respondus Exam Wizard (Generates exams from existing questions within Respondus)
- Respondus Test Bank Network (Access to Publisher Testbanks)
- Exporting Exam Results from Blackboard
- Exporting Exam Questions from Blackboard
Additional Information about Respondus can be found at www.respondus.com. The Respondus.com website contains additional information such as informational videos, guides, informational webinars, and a self-help knowledgebase.