Viewing a Respondus Monitor Session
These instructions will demonstrate how to access recordings created during a Respondus Monitor session. Respondus Monitor provides thumbnails for each minute of recorded video, so it is not necessary for instructors to watch each student's recording in its entirety.
Accessing Course Tools
Viewing Recordings, Part 1
Viewing Recordings, Part 2
Viewing Recordings, Part 3
- Thumbnails in this area provide a quick link to the startup sequence video if enabled, as well as clips of the recorded video taken approximately every minute. Clicking on a thumbnail will take you to that point in the recording.
- Use the video player here to view the recording in its entirety.
- Check the Reviewed button when you are finished reviewing the student. Check the Flagged button to indicate the particular attempt is suspect.
- Click on Edit to enter any comments to the student. Type your comments in the box and click Save and Close when finished with your comments.
- When you are finished., click the Reviewed and Next link at the top to view the next student.