Working with Goal Categories
When a new goal set is created, the default Category is named Goals. You can accept this name by choosing the green checkmark, or rename the Category and accept the change by choosing the green checkmark. A naming convention for categories might include the program contained in the group along with the goal set name, e.g. ACS Undergraduate or ACS Graduate.
Editing the Default Goal Category
To edit he default Goal Category:
- Navigate to the unit containing the Goals to be edited.
- Select the Goal Set containing the category to be edited--the Categories and Goals are displayed.
- Click on the chevron to the right of the category to be changed and choose Edit from the drop-down menu. The Edit Category pop-up box will be displayed.
Chang the Name of the Category
Type in the new name for the Category (replacing the name "Goals") and click the Submit button.
To Create a New Category
- Navigate to the Goal Set where you want to add the new Goal Category.
- Click on the Add Category button.