Creating Activities Using the PowerPoint Ribbon
This guide will demonstrate how to create activities and media slides using the Echo360 PowerPoint ribbon. Users can create multiple choice, open entry, image quizzes, and media slides using the PowerPoint ribbon.
Creating Activity Slides
To create an activity, open the Echo360 ribbon and click on New Activity. A menu with the following options will appear:
- Multiple Choice
- Image Quiz
- Short Answer
- Media Slide.
Select the type of activity you wish to create.
Creating a Multiple Choice Activity Slide
- Question Text: Enter the question text here.
- Embed Media: Check this box if you wish to embed media objects.
- Copy and Paste the address of the media object you wish to attach.
- Answers: Enter one answer per line. As you type, additional lines will be created. To indicate correct answers, check the checkbox next to the answer you wish to accept as correct.
- If you want students to provide justification, check the option labeled Require a follow up short answer.
- Click the Submit button to create the activity.
Creating an Image Quiz Activity Slide
- Question Text: Enter your question text here.
- Click to Select Image: Click this link to upload an image from your computer.
- Your selected image will appear in the box at the bottom. User your mouse cursor to select a rectangle indicating correct answers.
- To require students to provide justification, check the box for Require a follow up short answer.
- Click Submit when finished.
Creating a Short Answer Activity Slide
- Question Text: Enter your short answer question text here.
- When finished, click the Submit button.
Creating a Media Slide
- Enter URL: Enter the URL for the media object you would like to embed.
- Click Submit to create the media slide.