Publishing a Presentation
This guide will demonstrate how to publish a presentation using the PowerPoint ribbon.
Publishing a Presentation, Part 2
Before publishing, the presentation needs to be saved. A dialog box will ask you if you want to save. Click OK to save the presentation and select a location on your computer to save the presentation.
Publishing a Presentation, Part 3
To publish a presentation:
- Name this Slide Deck: Enter a name for the presentation here.
- Course Selection: Select the course you wish to publish to.
- Existing Class: Select this tab to publish to an existing classroom.
- New Class (recommended) Select this tab to publish to a new classroom. You will need to enter a class name. Start date, duration, and descriptions are optional.
- Make available: Select when you would like to make the content accessible to students.
- Make unavailable: Select when you would like to remove student access to the content.
- Click OK to publish.
You will see a dialog box indicating that the publication process was successful. Click OK to dismiss the dialog box.