What are Echo360 Groups?
Groups serve as individual repository of media uploaded into the Echo360 Active Learning Platform. Groups are handy for sharing multiple media items with two or more people outside of a session. For example, if an academic program wishes to create a shared repository of videos; the Groups feature in Echo360 would be an effective way to manage content.
This guide will demonstrate how to access and set up Groups in the Echo360 Active Learning Platform
To access Echo360 Groups, log into the Echo360 platform and click the Groups link at the top of the page.
This image shows the Groups page if you have not created or have been added to any groups.
In your Echo360 Account, click on Groups to access the Groups page. If you have not created or are not a member of any groups, you will see a message on the page saying "You currently have no groups" and you
The image above shows the groups page after a group has been created.
The Groups page allows you to access and manage groups that you are enrolled in.
Users can perform the following action on the Groups page:
- Search: Use the search bar to search groups by name.
- Filter: Click this button to filter groups by specific criteria.
- Sort by: Use the selector to choose which attribute to sort groups by
- Create New Group: Click on this button to create a new group.
- Groups: Group thumbnails will appear here. Click on a group name to access the group you wish to access.