Editing Group Settings and Membership
This guide will demonstrate how to edit group membership in Echo360
Accessing Echo360 Groups
To modify group settings and membership:
- Click on the Groups link at the top of the page in Echo360
- Locate the group you wish to modify, hover over the group thumbnail, and click the box with the three dots that appears.
- Select Edit Details from the menu that appears.
Setting up the Group Information
- Group Title: Enter a title for the group here
- Group Description: Enter a description for the group here.
- Click Save to save the group information.
If you are wishing to add users to the group, continue with the following steps before clicking Save. Users can also be added to the group later.
Setting up Default Group Member Permission
Click on Sharing and Members to modify group members. Use the checkboxes as shown in the image above to select the default member permissions for the group.
Selecting Group Members
- Share with: To add a user, enter the name or email of the individual you wish to add.
- Individuals: A list of individuals that are members of the groups are shown here
- Link: Use this option to create a link to the group to share read only access with other individuals.
Managing Group Members
- Owner: Check this box to make the individual a group owner, allowing them full permission over all group content
- Permissions: Check the boxes for the permissions you wish to give each individual
- Delete: Click the X button to the right to remove users from the group.
You can also use the checkboxes to the right of each user to select multiple users and modify their permissions in bulk.
When you are finished, click Save at the top of the page.