Adding a Blog Link
This lesson will demonstrate how to add a blog link to a Blackboard course site for the entire course to participate.
Adding a Blog Link, Part 1
- To add a link to a course tool, hover over the Add Menu Item button (the + sign).
- Select Tool Link from the menu that appears.
Adding a Blog Link, Part 2
You will now see a dialog box titled Add Tool Link:
- Name: Type a name for the link in this space.
- Type: Select "Blogs" from the dropdown menu.
- Available to Users: Check the box to make the link available to students.
- When finished, click the Submit button.