Editing the Test Header Information
This lesson will demonstrate how to edit the test header information, such as the test name, test instructions, and test description.
Log into Blackboard and go to the Control Panel.
- Click on Course Tools.
- Select Tests, Surveys and Pools.
You will then be taken to a screen labeled Tests, Surveys, and Pools. On this screen, select Tests.
You will now see a list of tests in the course. Locate the test you wish to update the test information for and hover over the test. Click on the chevron button that appears and then select Edit from the menu that appears.
Locate the chevron next to the test title at the top of the page, and choose Edit from the menu.
You will now see a screen labeled Test information:
- Name: Enter the name for the test here.
- Description: Enter a description of the test for students here
- Instructions: Enter instructions for the students here
- When finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.