Hiding/Showing Students in the Grade Center
This lesson will demonstrate how to hide and show students from the Grade Center
Accessing the Full Grade Center
To access the Full Grade Center, first click on Grade Center in the Control Panel and then select Full Grade Center (shown below).
Hiding and Showing Students, Part 1
- Click the Manage button from the top row of buttons in the Full Grade Center.
- Select Row Visibility from the menu.
Hiding and Showing Students, Part 2
You will now see a screen labeled Row Visibility:
- Check the box next to the user(s) you wish to either hide or show from the Grade Center.
- Press the Hide Rows button to hide the selected students, or press the Show Rows button to show the selected students
- When finished, press the Submit button.