Grading by Question on Tests with Question Sets
This guide will demonstrate how to grade questions on tests with question sets.
Accessing the Grade Center
Log into your Blackboard course and go the Control Panel:
- Click on Grade Center.
- Select Full Grade Center.
Locating the Grade Column
Locate the grade column for the test in the grade center. Click on the chevron in the column header, and select Grade Questions from the menu.
Accessing Questions in a Question Set
You will now see a screen labeled Grade Questions. On this screen, click on the appropriate question set link to view the questions in the question set
Selecting question to grade
You will now see a list of questions included in the question set. Click on the number of responses to view each student's response for the question.
Viewing and Editing Students' Responses
You will now see each student's response to the question on a screen labeled Grade Responses.
- Click on Question Information to view the question text.
- Click Edit to modify the point value for the student's response.
- The student's response will appear here. Enter a new point value in the space provided.
- Click the Submit button to save the student's response