This guide will demonstrate how to copy files and folders within the Content Collection.
Accessing the Course Content Collection
To access the course content collection, go to the Blackboard Control Panel:
- Click on Content Collection.
- Select the course ID of the current course listed beneath the Content Collection header.
Copying Files, Part 1
You will now see a screen labeled Course Content. To copy course files and folders:
- Locate the file(s) you wish to move and check the checkboxes to the left of the filenames.
- Click the Copy button at the top of the page.
Copying Files, Part 2
After clicking the Copy button, you will see a screen labeled Copy Content:
- Content Information: This section lists all the selected files.
- Destination: Click the Browse button to locate a destination within the course. For more information, please refer to the next step.
- If selected, the system automatically overwrites the existing file with the same name: Check this option to overwrite any existing files within the selected destination folder.
- When finished, click the Submit button to copy the files into the selected folder.
After clicking Browse, you will then see the Content Collection for the course. The information below will assist in navigating the content collection:
- Location: This bar shows the current location within the content collection.
- To navigate one folder or level up, click the upward-pointing arrow button.
- To navigate within a folder, click on the folder name.
- To select a folder to copy content to, select the radio button that appears next to the folder name.
- When finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
After copying the materials to the desired location, you will see a green banner at the top of the page indicating the copy operation was successful.