Adding a Blank Page to the Course Menu
A Blank Page allows users to create a single HTML file and link it into their Blackboard course. This guide will demonstrate how to add a Blank Page to the course menu.
Adding a Blank Page, Part 1
To add a Blank Page:
- Click on the Plus Sign above the course menu
- Select Blank Page from the menu
Adding a Blank Page, Part 2
You will now see a screen labeled Add Blank Page:
- Name: Enter a name for the page here
- Available to Users: Check this box to make the page visible to students
- When finished, click the Submit button to create the page.
Creating a Blank Page
To create a Blank Page:
- Content: Use the text editor to type text into the blank page.
- Attachments: Use the Browse my Computer or Browse Course buttons to upload attachments
- Options: Permit Users to View this Content: Select Yes to permit students to view this content.
- Track Number of Views: Select Yes to track the number of times that students have accessed the link.
- Select Date and Time Restrictions: Use the date selectors to specify a time period in which the item would be visible to students.
- When finished, click Submit to save the page.