Adding A Course Link to The Course Menu
A Course Link allows users to add a link to another course location within the course menu. This guide will demonstrate how to add a course link to the menu.
Adding a Course LInk, Part 1
To add a Blank Page:
- Click on the Plus Sign above the course menu
- Select Course Link from the menu
Adding a Course Link, Part 2
You will now see a dialog box labeled Add Course Link:
- Location: Click the Browse button to select the item you wish to link to.
- Name: Enter a name for the link here.
- Available to Users: Check this checkbox to make the link visible to users.
- When finished, click the Submit button.
Selecting an Item to Link To
After clicking Browse, a screen similar to the one above will appear on screen. Click on the desired item in the list to link to that item.