Adding a Wiki link
In order for students to be able to access course wikis, a link to the Wiki tool must be provided so that students can access the course wikis. This guide will demonstrate how to add the course wiki tools.
Adding a Wiki Link, Part 1
- To add a link to a course tool, hover over the Add Menu Item button (the + sign).
- Select Tool Link from the menu that appears.
Adding a Wiki Link, Part 2
You will now see a screen labeled Add Tool Link:
- Name: Enter a name for the link here:
- Type: Select Wikis from the dropdown menu to create a link to the wiki tool.
- Available to Users: Check this checkbox to make the link visible to students.
- When finished, click the Submit button to create the link.