Accessing Group Homepages and Tools
This guide will demonstrate how to access group homepages and access group tools
Accessing the Groups Tool
Log into Blackboard and go to the Control Panel.
- Click on Users and Groups.
- Then click on Groups.
Accessing the Groups Page
You will now be taken to a page labeled Groups. On this page, locate the name of the group you wish to access under the column labeled Name and click on the name of the group.
Navigating the Group Home Page
You will now see the Groups Homepage with the name of the group at the top of the page:
- Click the Add Course Module button to add and remove course module boxes to the group home page.
- Click the Add Group Module button to add and remove group module boxes to the group home page.
- Click the Customize button to modify the appearance of the group home page.
- Group Properties: The Group Properties module lists the group description, as well as the group membership.
- Group Tools: The Group Tools module lists all the tools that are available to students within the group. To access a tool, click on the name of the tool.
- Group Assignments: A list of group assignments assigned to the group appear here.