Adding the UTMOST: Curriculum Builder Tool to Your Course
UTMOST: Curriculum Builder allows you to create and manage course reading lists by incorporating databases, ebooks, and digital resources directly into your course. Please follow the steps below on how to add a link to the tool in your course.
Select any content area from the Course Menu, or create a new content area where the tool link can be set up by following the steps in the Creating a Content Area guide.
1. Hover over the Tools menu.
2. Click on UTMOST: Curriculum Builder.
1. Enter the title you would like to appear for the tool link.
2. Enter a description (optional) of the tool that will appear for students before clicking the link.
3. Select Yes if you would like this link to be visible to students, and select No if you want this link to be hidden from students.
4. Select Yes if you want to track the number of clicks the link receives in your course, and select No if you do not want to track the number of clicks the link receives in your course.
5. Select the days and times you would like the link to appear to students (optional). If you leave this blank and Permit Users to View This Content is selected as Yes, then students will be able to see this link without any restrictions.
6. Click the Submit button.
After clicking the Submit button, you should see a similar screen with a message that the link was successfully created.