Changing Blackboard Language Settings
This guide will demonstrate how to change language settings in Blackboard.
Changing Blackboard Language Settings From Login Screen
To change the language settings for Blackboard, log out and hover over the globe icon in the upper left hand corner on the Blackboard login page, and choose your preferred language from the list that appears.
Changing Language Settings from the My Blackboard Menu, Part 1
- To access the My Blackboard menu, click on your name in the upper right hand corner to expand the menu.
- Select the Settings Option (fifth option from the top)
- Select Personal Information (third option under Settings)
Changing Language Settings from the My Blackboard Menu, Part 2
You will now see a screen labeled Personal Information. Click on Change Personal Settings
Selecting which Language Pack to Use
- Under Select Language Pack, use the first drop down menu to select the desired system language.
- Click Submit when finished.