Please follow the steps below to learn how to access Collaborate Ultra recordings in your Blackboard course.
Access the Course Collaborate Page
Recordings can be found on the course Collaborate page. Therefore, navigate to this page by clicking the link to the Collaborate page that you created.
Search for Recordings
By default, only recent recordings appear on the Recordings page. To search for recordings that are not recent, (1) click on Filter by: Show Recent Recordings menu and select (2) Recordings in a Range
Accessing a Recording
You will see a list of recordings. To see additional recordings, use the page buttons at the bottom to navigate between pages. To view a recording now, click on the recording name. To view additional options, click on the Options menu for the desired recording.
Additional Recording Options
- Watch now: Select this option to watch the recording now.
- Download: Select this option to save the recording to your computer for offline viewing.
- Edit Name: Select this option to edit the recording name.
- Delete: Select this option to delete the recording. Note: This option is permanent and there is no way to retrieve a deleted recording.
- Copy Link: Select this option to copy the recording URL to share in a website or an email.
- Add Caption Source: Select this option to add a supported caption file (.srt or .vtt). More information about captioning can be found here)
Students generally only have options 1 and 2 for class session recordings; however, the additional options are typically present with moderator access and/or in Collab sessions conducted within the Bb Groups tool.