Downloading a Study Guide
This guide will demonstrate how to download a study guide from your notes.
Accessing your Course List
To access your course list:
- Click on the Courses link at the top of the screen.
- Select See all courses from the menu that appears.
Accessing a Course
To access a course, click on the All Classes button for the course you wish to access. The course list will provide details relating to the class status, such as new questions, student engagement, and previous and upcoming class sessions.
Accessing the Study Guide
To access questions for your course, click the Study Guide link at the top of the page.
Using the Study Guide
The Study Guide allows you to access and download your notes from a class:
- Use the dropdown menu to select which class you wish to view, or use the arrows to navigate between classes.
- To edit your notes, click the Edit button.
- Your notes will appear on the left. Clicking on a note or tag will show the corresponding slide or video segment on the right.
- Click the Download button to save a copy of your notes to your computer. It will then ask you which class you want to download notes for. Your notes will be saved as a .txt file.