Viewing All Questions
This guide will demonstrate how to view all questions in a course.
Accessing your Course List
To access your course list:
- Click on the Courses link at the top of the screen.
- Select See all courses from the menu that appears.
Accessing a Course
To access a course, click on the All Classes button for the course you wish to access. The course list will provide details relating to the class status, such as new questions, student engagement, and previous and upcoming class sessions.
Accessing Course Questions
To access questions for your course, click the Q&A link at the top of the page.
- To ask a question, click the New Question button.
- To filter questions related to a specific class, use the dropdown menu to select which class you wish to view.
- To search for a question, enter a keyword in the search bar.
- Questions in the currently selected session will appear on the left. Click on the question you wish to view.
- The currently selected question will appear on the right with all responses to that question. To "like" a question, click the thumbs up button below the question or response. To bookmark a question, click the bookmark button. Questions "liked" by the instructor will show as "Instructor-endorsed" to students.
- To respond to a question, click the Respond to this Question button at the bottom of the page.