Once goals are entered into the system and aligned to the appropriate course assignments and rubrics, an Evidence Collection project can be created. The system uses the goal(s) to know which assignments to collect. The process for conducting an Evidence Collection project is as follows:
- An Evidence Collection project is created to gather all course Assignment artifacts Aligned to a particular Goal(s).
- The artifacts collected are sampled.
- The sample of artifacts is analyzed from rubric data used by the faculty at the course level (Method #1).
- The sample of artifacts is analyzed from rubric data collected after setting up an external Evaluation Session (Method #2).
- Reports are generated for the Evidence Collection project.