What is Not Supported when Using ChromeBook
- (Blackboard) Quiz passwords (specified via the "optional password" field in the LockDown Browser Dashboard) aren’t currently supported for Blackboard Learn "original course view" exams that use only LockDown Browser. For exams requiring Respondus Monitor, the optional password field is supported.
- LockDown Browser’s Calculator and Spreadsheet features aren’t currently supported
- The extended keyboard functions (for adding symbols and special characters) isn’t currently available
- LockDown Browser’s “Help Center” is currently unavailable, and there is no Live Chat support for students taking exams that require Respondus Monitor.
- "Allow access to specific external web domains" option is currently not supported