Adding a StudyMate Link to your Blackboard Course
This guide will demonstrate how to add a StudyMate link to a Blackboard course site. StudyMate helps students learn course material through eleven games and activities, such as flash cards, self-assessments, and learning games, and allows both instructors and students to create items.
- To add a link to a course tool, hover over theAdd Menu Item button (the + sign) in the course menu.
- SelectTool Linkfrom the menu that appears.
You will now see a dialog box labeledAdd Tool Link:
- Name: Type a name for the link in this space.
- Type: Select "StudyMate" from the dropdown menu.
- Available to Users:Check the box to make the link available to users.
- When finished, click theSubmitbutton.
The StudyMate link will now be added to the bottom of the course menu.