Moving Projects from Older Versions of StudyMate
To move projects from older versions of StudyMate into StudyMate Campus (the tool in Blackboard) requires first publishing projects to StudyMate.com.
Once published to StudyMate.com, faculty can follow the steps in the video tutorial Moving Projects from Older Versions of StudyMate or use the screen steps to follow.
Publishing from StudyMate Author
1. Start StudyMate Author 2.5.5.00
2. Open a StudyMate Author file
3. Go to Preview & Publish->Publish->Publish Wizard->"Select all activities"->"Publish only to StudyMate.com"
4. Complete the publishing steps
5. When the publishing finishes, copy the URL displayed in the Status window.
Copy the URL for the project and follow the instructions to Follow a StudyMate project.
First, click Follow Project.
Next, paste the URL from the project published on StudyMate.com and click Save.
Because it is a followed project, you won't have editing rights to the project. Use the drop down menu associated with the project to create a duplicate copy of the project you can edit. You can then delete the followed project and use the version with editing rights.