Modifying the Course Settings
This guide shows how users can modify the types of information that is shown in their list of courses in Blackboard, as well as mark course as favorite, which then place the current course at the top of their course list.
1. Selecting the left arrow will provide options to go to previous semesters.
2. Selecting Current Course swill provide a list of semesters instructors can choose to go to and view courses from different semesters.
3. Selecting Upcoming Courses will open up the page for the next semester.
4. Courses can be viewed in list view or grid view. By default, the courses are shown in list view.
5. The search box allows instructors to search for courses.
6. When searching for a course, filter through different criteria to narrow down a search.
7. Selecting the star will make that course a favorite and will move it to the top above all courses.