Reading and Commenting on a Blog
This lesson will demonstrate how to read and comment on an existing blog entry.
Accessing the Blog Link
Opening the Blog
You will now see a page labeled Blogs. On this page, you will now see a list of blogs within the current course site. Click on the name of the blog in which you want to read and comment on.
Reading and Commenting on a Blog Post
You will now see a screen similar to the one above with the title of the blog appearing at the top.
- If the blog is set up as an individual blog, click on the drop down menu on the right portion of the screen to access blogs from other students.
- Index: Use the index to select the desired blog entry to view.
- The blog entries will appear on the left portion of the screen.
- To view existing comments on the blog entry, click on the number of comments listed in the bottom left corner of the blog entry.
- To comment on a blog entry, click the Comment button at the bottom of the blog entry.
Creating a Comment
You will now see a screen similar to the one above. To enter a comment:
- Comment: Type your comment in the textbox provided.
- Comment on Entry as Anonymous: If anonymous commenting is enabled, check this box to post the comment anonomously.
- Click on the Spell Check button (the icon with abc and a green checkmark) to check for spelling and grammar issues.
- When finished, click the Add button to publish the comment. The comment will then be added to the blog entry.