This guide demonstrates how to take notes during a video or presentation.
Opening the Notes Window
To open the Notes window, click on the Notes button in the upper right hand corner of the video or presentation viewer.
The Notes panel will open up on the right hand side of the screen.
- To take notes, point your cursor in the bottom portion of the Notes screen and type your notes.
- When you type in a note, the system will take note of the current slide or the current time of the video. You can click on the slide number or timestamp to go to that particular slide or point in the video.
- Bookmark: Click the Bookmark button to bookmark the current scene or slide.
- Download: Click the Download button to save your notes to your computer.
- Exit: Click the X button in the upper right hand corner to close the Notes screen.