Viewing a Respondus Monitor Session
These instructions will demonstrate how to access recordings created during a Respondus Monitor session. Respondus Monitor provides thumbnails for each minute of recorded video, so it is not necessary for instructors to watch each student's recording in its entirety. It can take up to 12 hours for the video to process and become available.
Accessing Course Tools
To review a Respondus Monitor session, log into your Blackboard course and go to the Control Panel. Click on Course Tools and select Respondus Lockdown Browser.
Viewing Recordings, Part 1
- Locate the test that you wish to review recordings from and click the button to the left of the test name.
- Select Class Results.
Viewing Recordings, Part 2
To view a student's recording, click the [ + ] button to the left of the student's name.
Viewing Recordings, Part 3
1. You can play the full video pressing the play button.
2. By dragging the blue triangle icon, you can scroll to any part of the video.
3. Respondus Monitor divides the video up into sections; student photo, student ID, environment video, and pre-exam for your review.
4. Respondus Monitor will flag the portion of the video it found an error, in this example no facial detection.
For more information on Class Results, visit this site: https://web.respondus.com/monitor-review/