Common Accessibility Flags
Learn about Ally one fix at a time. Walk through accessibility scenarios, and see how Ally feedback helps you improve inclusive learning in your course.
- Ally accessibility indicators
- Add alternative descriptions to image files
- Remove potentially harmful content
- Scanned PDFs: An enemy to accessibility
- Add a library reference
- View all file accessibility issues
- Add alternative descriptions to PowerPoint images
- Add headings to a Word document
- Add headers to your data tables in Word
- Export a Word document as a tagged PDF
Some guidance documentation is still in development in Ally. If you receive an Ally flag with the notation "Guidance coming soon," you may wait for Ally guidance, conduct a web search for more information, and/or arrange a consultation with an instructional designer and/or Student Disability Services, depending on the severity and nature of the accessibility issue.