Setting up Test Settings in Respondus
This lesson will demonstrate how to use Respondus to apply test settings to a test.
Setting up Availability Settings
To set up the availability settings, first open a Respondus document
- Click on the Settings tab on the top
- Select Availability from the menu on the left.
- Check the boxes to enable the desired test settings. Note: Respondus uses a 24 hour clock so 5:00 p.m. would be entered as 17:00.
Note: Respondus uses a 24 hour clock. For example, 5:00 p.m. would be entered as 17:00.
Once the desired availability settings are in place, the next step will demonstrate how to set up the appearance settings.
Setting up Test Presentation
- At the top of the page, click on the Settings button
- Click on Other Settings on the left
- Check the box labeled "include this test in gradebook score calculations" to include the test scores in grade calculations
- Select the desired feedback options to show students after they submit the test.
- Select the desired options for displaying the questions. Check the box labeled Randomize Questions to present the questions in a random order.
- Select the desired format for answer choice numbering.
Once the desired settings have been added, you may continue with the publishing process.