Setting Up Blackboard Server Settings for Respondus
This lesson will demonstrate how to set up Blackboard server settings for Respondus
Server Setup, Part 1
- Open Respondus and click the Preview and Publish button at the top.
- Select the Publish link on the left side.
- Click the Publish Wizard button
Server Setup, Part 2
From the dropdown menu, labeled Blackboard Server, select Add New Server.
Server Setup, Part 3
- Respondus will ask if you want to use preconfigured server settings or ask if you want to enter settings manually. Select the option to use preconfigured server settings.
- Select Next to Continue
Server Setup, Part 4
- Enter a description for the server here. E.g. BB 9.1 or UT BB
- Enter your UTAD username and password in the space provided. You will need to update the password whenever you reset your UTAD password.
- Select Run Connection Test
- When you are finished, click Next.
Server Setup, Part 5
You will now see the status of the connection test. Click Next to continue.