Retrieving and Printing Questions Using Respondus
This guide will demonstrate how to retrieve questions from a Blackboard course using Respondus.
Retrieving Questions, Part 1
- Open Respondus and click on the Retrieval and Reports tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the Retrieve Questions tab on the left menu.
- Click the button in the center labeled Retrieve Questions
Retrieving Questions, Part 2
Select the server from the dropdown menu labeled Blackboard Server and click the Next button.
Selecting Questions to Retrieve
- Use the dropdown menu labeled "1. Choose Course to Retrieve from," select the course you wish to retrieve the questions from.
- Select the exam, survey or pool you wish to retrieve the questions from.
- Enter a filename for the Respondus file here.
- When finished click the Next button.
A screen similar to the one above will appear on screen, detailing the progress of retrieving the questions. Click the Finish button when the process is completed.
Saving and Printing Questions
- After the question retrieval has been completed, click the Preview and Publish tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the Print Options tab on the left menu.
- Select whether you wish to print or save the exam only, the exam with the answer key, or the answer key only
- Click the Save to File button to save the test as a Word document on your computer.
- Click the Send to Printer button to print the test.