Submitting an Assignment
This article will cover how to submit an assignment for Blackboard Ultra Courses
If an instructor adds a due date to an assignment, the assignment will appear on the student's Activity Stream
Students can select the link directly from the Activity Stream.
Students can select the link to the assignment within the course.
1. View the Due Date of the assignment.
2. View how many attempts are allowed and are left.
3. An instructor can choose to add SafeAssign.
4. Select View assessment.
1. Select the paper clip to add the assignment as an attachment.
2. Drag and Drop the assignment to the text box.
3. Select submit.
A box will pop up to allow to Close or Save.
1, Select the elipsis, 3 dots, to delete or edit.
2. Select the drop down arrow to add a thumbnail, outline or annotations
3. Select the printer to print the assignment.
4. Select the down arrow in a box to download the assignment.
5. Select the magnifying glass to search within the assignment.
6. Select Submit.
A box will pop up confirming the submission.
A box will pop up providing submission details, students an close or download the details.
Select Gradebook at the top menu items. Select the assignment link to view the submission.