Viewing Student Progress
If your instructor has progress tracking enabled, you will be able to view your progress as you complete learning activities and as you interact with course materials within your course.
Graded items such as tests will be marked complete automatically once you submit them. Content items (non graded items) must be manually marked by students.
Progress Tracking indicators will only show up in courses where the feature has been turned on by your instructor.
If your instructor has progress tracking enabled, you will see a circle to the right of the content items contained in your course. (Images are shown from bottom to top)
- An unopened item will have an empty circle to the left of the item icon
- A half filled circle indicates an item that has been opened.
- Once you have finished an item, click on the circle to mark the item as complete. The circle will be replaced by a green check mark.
- Items in a containing folder or learning module will be marked as complete once all items inside the container have been marked as complete.
Content items will show as in progress until you manually mark the item as complete.
When Progress Tracking is enabled in your course, you will be able to see which assessments you have completed.
- An unopened assessment will have an empty circle to the left of the item icon
- A half filled circle indicates an assessment that has been opened.
- Once you have submitted an assessment, the circle will automatically be replaced by a green check mark.