The Pathway to Master Online Instructor Program (also known as the Pathway Program) is a series of free professional development courses for UToledo faculty and teaching assistants developed and offered by UToledo Online. In this program, you will learn the fundamentals of online course development and delivery and current trends in the field of online learning.
The Pathway Program is comprised of five courses:
- Online Teaching Certificate
- Online Course Design Certificate
- ADA Compliance and Online Courses
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric
- Quality Matters Peer Reviewer Course
For more information, please visit the Pathway Program website.