This guide will demonstrate how to delete recorded Blackboard Collaborate Ultra sessions.
Warning! Deleting a recording is a permanent action and cannot be undone.
Accessing Blackboard Collaborate
To access Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, locate the link to the Collaborate Ultra Portal in your course menu.
Accessing Recordings, Part 1
To access recordings:
- Click on the menu button in the upper left
- Select Recordings from the menu
Accessing Recordings, Part 2
You will now be taken to the Recordings page in Blackboard.
Note: The recent recordings page will only show recordings made in the past 30 days. If you cannot access older recordings:
1) Click on Recent Recordings next to Filter By
2) Select Recordings in a Range and enter the desired date range to search for recordings
You will now see a list of recordings on the page. Use the page numbers and the navigation errors on the bottom of the page to view all recordings.
- Click on the Recording Options button next to the recording you wish to delete
- On the menu that appears, select Delete
You will now be presented with a dialog box asking to confirm the deletion of the recording. Select Yes, Delete It to delete the recording.
Warning! Once the recording is deleted, it cannot be recovered