Enabling Automatic Attendance Tracking
This guide will demonstrate how to enable automatic attendance tracking for Blackboard Collaborate Ultra sessions
Automatic attendance tracking can only be enabled for sessions with a defined end date.
Accessing Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Log into your Blackboard course and click on the Blackboard Collaborate link in your course menu.
Modifying Session Settings
- Locate the session you would like to enable attendance tracking for and click the Session Options button from the menu.
- Select Edit Settings from the menu.
Enabling Attendance Tracking, Part 1
Click on the Attendance Tracking tab in the Session Information panel
Enabling Attendance Tracking, Part 2
- Share attendance information with LMS: Check this box to enable automatic attendance tracking. The options below will now be able to be modified.
- Late After: Specify the number of minutes from the start after which students would be marked as late.
- Absent After: Specify the number of minutes from the start after which students would be marked as absent.
- Required time in session: Specify the percentage of the session for which students must be present for.