Accessing Support Resources in a Collaborate Session
This guide will show how to access Blackboard's support resources during a Collaborate Session.
Accessing the Collaborate Panel
To change the Audio and Video settings in Collaborate, you will need to open the Collaborate Panel. To open the Collaborate Panel, click on the purple button in the bottom right corner.
Accessing the Session Support
To access session support:
- Click on the gear icon to open the My Settings tab in the Collaborate Panel.
- Click on Report an Issue to send an issue report to Blackboard
- Click on Chat Support to chat with Blackboard's chat bot
Reporting an Issue
You will now see the Issue Report form. To submit your report, fill in the following details:
- Audio Problems: Use the checkboxes to indicate if you have had any audio problems during the session
- Video Problems: Use the checkboxes to indicate if you have had any video problems during the session
- Describe your issue: Enter a short description of the issue in the field provided.
- When finished, click Submit to submit the issue report to Blackboard.
Chatting with Support
After clicking on the Chat Support link above, a chat window will pop up. You will be able to chat with Blackboard's chat bot for assistance during the session. Choose from one of the options in the list or type your message in the field provided to start a chat.