Editing Session Settings
This guide will demonstrate how to modify session settings within a Blackboard Collaborate session.
Accessing the Collaborate Panel
To change the session settings in Collaborate, you will need to open the Collaborate Panel. To open the Collaborate Panel, click on the purple button in the bottom right corner.
Accessing the Audio and Video Settings
To access the Session Settings:
- Click on the gear icon to open the My Settings tab in the Collaborate Panel.
- Click on Session Settings to expand this section if it is not already expanded.
Modifying the Session Settings
The following settings can be edited during the session:
- Only show moderator profile pictures: Check this option to only show the profile pictures of moderators
- Gallery View: Select Enable for Moderators to show up to 25 individuals at a time. If gallery view is disabled, up to four videos are visible.
- Participant permissions: Use the checkboxes to enable or disable the following participant permissions:
- Share audio
- Share video
- Post chat messages
- Draw on whiteboard and files